Skip to content
- The Analyst’s objective is to inform the New Zealand public on contemporary matters related to the NZ economy and society.
- The Analyst seeks to ask what the social impact of Government policies & legislation would be. The Analyst will endeavour where possible to ask and evaluate the social costs & benefits of these policies.
- Social & Economic Advocacy on behalf of the New Zealand Public. We intend on bringing to notice the ramifications of Social and Economic policies pursued by past and present governments alike.
- The Analyst will aim to be neutral in its views and be free of political affiliation or bias.
- Opinions delivered are in the wider interests of New Zealand and its people, ensuring the “Greater Good”.
- Articles are written by independent authors, on an anonymous basis, but are all well researched, subject to editing and moderation as per The Analyst’s policies.